Daniel Planning Meeting
Wednesday, February 17th, 2016 at 7:00 PM
A Quorum is present: Assistant Chairman Gary Weight, Commissioners Diane Grose, Pam Skinner, Jaye Binkerd, Kim Norris, and Tom Rawlings are present.
Ryan of Epic Engineering, Tim Clark, & Nick Frost of the public are in attendance.
Assistant Chairman Gary Weight called the meeting to order at 7:03 p.m.
- Public comment (for items not on the agenda).
- Diane Grose asked questions about drones flying in the valley. She has had trouble with a drone flying near her house, in her yard, by the front door. She feels this is an invasion of privacy. Others in attendance expressed the same concerns. There appears to be no rules or regulations concerning drones in the town. She will research this further and bring it to next month’s meeting.
- We welcome our new Planning Commissioner Tom Rawlings.
- Gerald and Elizabeth Smith, lot line adjustment application, parcel 00-0020-4399.
(Representative Nick Frost with Wrona Law Firm)
Nick Frost representing the Smiths is seeking approval for a lot line adjustment for parcel 00-0020-4399. He drew a map on the white board showing the property boundaries and the proposed lot line adjustment. A detailed letter from Epic Engineering was presented to the Commission.
Commissioner Norris moved to recommend to the Town Council that the lot line adjustment be approved with Commissioner Binkerd seconding. The vote was unanimous and the motion carried.
4. Discussion on business licenses within the Town.
The question has arisen concerning non-licensed businesses within the Town boundaries. Commissioner Norris is aware of 2 or 3 businesses without licenses and Commissioner Binkerd knows of one. Eric has sent letters to non-compliant businesses.
Commissioner Binkerd moved to put a review of what constitutes a non-conforming business outside of commercial zone areas on next month’s agenda with Commissioner Skinner seconding. The vote was as follows: Commissioners Weight, Skinner, Binkerd, and Norris, aye. Commissioner Rawlings abstained.
5. Approval of minutes of 18 Nov 2015
Commissioner Skinner moved to approve the minutes of 18 November 2015 with Commissioner Binkerd seconding. The vote was unanimous and the motion carried.
Commissioner Rawlings moved to adjourn the meeting with Commissioner Binkerd seconding. The vote was unanimous and the motion carried.
Meeting adjourned at 7:40 p.m.
KJP – Secretary