Wasatch County Issues Health Order: Stay Safe Stay Home! The order is effective as soon as possible but no later than 7:00 am on April 1st and remains in effect until April 14, 2020. The order:
– directs all individuals to stay home, except to engage in essential activities, such as going to work or the grocery store.
– Only essential businesses and minimum basic operations are open to the public.
– Requires businesses to actively enforce personal distancing practices and keep ill people from working.
– Defines essential businesses due to the nature of their operations.
– Closes children’s play grounds and prohibits team sports.
Businesses, employees and members of the general public who have questions or concerns can visit the Wasatch County coronavirus website at coronavirus.wasatch.utah.gov for more information and to find a call-in number where specific questions about compliance can be answered. The order in it’s entirety can also be viewed on the website.