DANIEL TOWN COUNCIL AND PLANNING COMMISSION JOINT MEETING
PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING CONSTRUCTION OF PROPOSED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ON RANCH DRIVE
MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2016 AT 6:00 PM
WASATCH COUNTY SERVICES BUILDING, ROOM 126
55 SOUTH 500 EAST, HEBER CITY, UT
- Public comment concerning any issue not on the agenda
- Public Hearing for input on the construction of a proposed elementary school on Ranch Drive
- Update on waterline construction to elementary school and relocation of irrigation pipeline on Ranch Drive
- Business license applicants
- Planning Department report, code violations and enforcement
- Daniel Municipal Water issues, including compensation paid to water personnel
- Storm Haven Water items, as needed
- Approval of minutes of March 7, 2016
- Recorder’s Office: Warrant approval, FY 2015-16 budget update, announcements, etc.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during the meeting should notify Lynne Shindurling at (435) 654-5062 at least one day prior to the meeting.