1) Public Comment: concerns of issues not on the agenda (limit 2 minutes, please)
2) Mountainlands Association of Government: Transportation Plan update
3) BUSINESS LICENSE(S):
a. NEW: Wasatchback Rentals, JJ’s Clean Day, Driving Force, LLC (movie), High Mountain Waste Management (dba Bumper Dump)
b. RENEWAL: ABC Steel dba Kimball Roofing, Daniel Creek Construction,
4) Temporary Moratorium of Conditional Uses
5) Reappointment of Airport Committee member
6) Planning Department report, violations and enforcement
7) Discuss acquisition of Daniel Water Shares
8) Daniel Municipal Water:
9) Storm Haven Water:
10) Approval of Council Meeting minutes: April 1, 2019 & April 10, 2019
11) Recorder’s Office: Warrants approval, announcements, etc.
12) Possible closed session: Legal issues, Property acquistion
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, Individuals needing special accommodations during the meeting should notify Mary Snyder at (435)654-5062 at least one day prior to the meeting.