1) Public Comment: issues limited to 2 minutes, per person
2) Discuss of CARES Funds & possible allocations; Guest Chief Giles and EMS Director Clair Provost
3) PUBLIC HEARING: Employee Compensation/ possible approval of DO-2020-10-05 A
4) Discussion/possible approval of supporting Police Officer’s/First Responders Resolution
5) Discussion of traffic control/road issues: traffic, speed bumps
6) Discussion of SRTS (Safe Routes to School) Grant for 2023
7) Discussion of Public Employee Position
8) Discussion of Interlocal Meeting Items update
9) BUSINESS LICENSE(S):
10) Daniel Municipal Water:
11) Storm Haven Water:
12) Approval of Council Meeting minutes: September 14, 2020
13) Recorder’s Office: Warrants approval, announcements, etc.
a. Quarterly budget
14) Possible closed session: legal, personal, property acquisition
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, Individuals needing special accommodations during the meeting should notify Mary Snyder at (435)654-5062 at least one day prior to the meeting.