1) Public Comment: issues limited to 2 minutes, per person
2) Highway 40 Agreement and Alignment
3) Heber Valley Flight Path: meeting update
4) Discussion Daniel Irrigation- pipe location
5) Public Hearing: Storm Haven Code on Sewer Standards/collection boxes & rates
6) Public Hearing: Gun Sanctuary
7) BUSINESS LICENSE(S):
b. RENEWAL: Coleman Trucking, Out West Accounting& Tax Service, Givens Grooming, Classic Beauty Supply & Nail Salon
8) Discuss acquisition of Daniel Water Shares
9) Daniel Municipal Water:
10) Storm Haven Water:
11) Approval of Council Meeting minutes: January 6, 2019
12) Recorder’s Office: Warrants approval, announcements, etc.
13) Possible closed session: legal, personal, property acquisition
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, Individuals needing special accommodations during the meeting should notify Mary Snyder at (435)654-5062 at least one day prior to the meeting.