Daniel Town Council Meeting
Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Wasatch County Services Building, Rm. 126
55 South 500 East, Heber City, UT
1) Meeting called to order by Mayor Michael Duggin. Presentation of Awards by Mayor Duggin.
2) Swearing in of new Town officers. Conflict of interest statements by new officers. Mayor Turner appoints a recorder and deputy recorder.
3) Public comment concerning any issue not on the agenda
4) Business license applicants
5) Approval of minutes for December 2, 2013 meeting
6) Possible reconsideration of zone change for property owned by Harry Weyandt on 3000 South and Hwy 189 from Commercial to RA 5. Consideration of Daniel Ordinance 2014-01-06.
7) Mike Peterson with a presentation for a commercial development on his property on Hwy 40.
8) Realtor representing the Hiram Plummer property on Mill Rd. requesting information about the buildable status of the lots.
9) Planning Department report
Appointment of Planning Commission members.
10) Daniel Municipal Water issues as necessary. Possible resolution regarding overuse charges, late fees and interest charges.
11) Recorder’s office: Warrant approval, announcements, Quarterly update on budget and expenditures, Open and Public Meeting Training (possible)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify Merry Duggin at 654-5062 at least one day prior to the meeting.